My Song

Prophecy #2000
The tambourines are hit and the sound vibrates. The cymbals clash, sounds vibrate. The drums play, the sounds vibrate. Yea, I say, I hear, I hear the instruments. I hear the melodies. I hear the glorious sounds in heaven. Yes, the greatest orchestra, and I am the leader of it all for I am the Song. I hear the melodies that come from the heart. I hear the words that come from the heart. I do not hear that which does not come from the heart. So many people come to the institution called ‘church’ buildings singing songs. Oh they may enjoy the melody. They may enjoy the romance of the words but they do not enjoy the romance of the Giver of the Word. So much religious vanity, traditions of men, not the music from the heart. I joy in you singing your songs from the heart. I will for you to pray for My people to rise up above religious traditions of men, melodies that fall sour to the floor. Words that have no meaning when they’re not sung from the heart. I will for you to pray for those that step into the institutional building called ‘church’ Sunday mornings without the heart for Me. Pray that they be delivered, that they be convicted and change. I rejoice that new worship will come forth.
Ps.65:1

No comments: